AIIMS MBBS EXAM 2019
All AIIMS MBBS 2019 aspirants who wants to pursue MBBS from one of the India’s best medical institution AIIMS have an important update.All India Institute of Medical Science has published MBBS admission schedule for 2019.According to the official notification the exam will be conducted on 25th or 26th of may 2019.
SYLLABUS ! ABOUT AIIMS ! IMPORTANT DATES !
Exam for Msc. and biotechnology students will be held on 29th jun 2019.Announcement of results will be on or before 5 july 2019.AIIMS provides admission on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the AIIMS MBBS Admission Test. Candidates, who qualify the exam will be eligible to take admission in any of the AIIMS located in India to pursue the desired MBBS programme in different disciplines.
Aspirants can read all important updates like Application form, eligibility criteria, fees, exam pattern, dates and all important details in this post for AIIMS 2019.
FOR AIIMS MBBS 2019
- candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary school examination from a school affiliated to a recognized board of secondary education.
- Moreover, the applicants need to have obtained minimum 60% marks at the higher secondary level.
- Besides, he must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at the higher secondary level.
- Applicants must not be less than 17.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI):
- OCI candidates those registered themselves under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are eligible for this test.
- OCI candidates have to show the proof of registered as OCI under the above given section.
- They should also satisfy all the requirements given for the Indian nationals on prospectus.
FOREIGN NATIONALS FOR AIIMS DELHI ONLY
- Candidates those belong to the foreign nationals and nominated by the Government of India are eligible to apply.
- Such candidates have to score the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Government are not required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
1.Online application opens on 1st week of February 2019
2.Online application closed on 1st week of march 2019
3.window opens for correction 1st week of march 2019
4.correction window closed on 2nd week of march 2019
5.Final correction window 3rd week of april 2019
- Admit card print 2nd week of may 2019
7.Tentative exam date 25th or 26th may 2019
8. 1st counselling 1st week of July 2019
9. 2nd counselling 1st week of august 2019
10 Session begins September 2019
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
Candidates must fill and submit the application form in order to take part in the admission test of AIIMS MBBS. Candidates can get all the details for filling the form for AIIMS MBBS in the following points:
- The application form is available only on the official website of AIIMS.
- The official website of AIIMS is ‘http: //mbbs.aiimsexams.org/’.
- candidate must have a valid phone number and registered email id.
- Candidates after registering will be issued unique user id on their registered mobile number or email id.
- However, Candidates need to provide all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Also, candidates will be required to pay the application fee as well in order to complete the registration.
- When uploading the images, one must choose the right image with caution as the images cannot change once upload.
- Candidate must fill correct academic and personal details.
- After the process of registration is successful a candidates advise to take a printout of the registration form and then click the final submit button.
HOW TO PAY APPLICATION FEE FOR AIIMS MBBS 2019
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE PAYING APPLICATION FEE
- Candidates of the General/OBC Both (including the Creamy and Non-creamy Layers category) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 800.
- Specially abled category will be exempted from the fee payment.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR AIIMS MBBS 2019
The AIIMS MBBS admission test will be conducted as per the exam pattern set by AIIMS. The details are as follows:-
- The examination will be processed through online mode.
- Questions asked in the exam will be in Hindi & English.
- However, the question paper will be objective in nature which will have multiple choices answers for every question.
- The duration of the exam will be 3.5 hours.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the admission test.
- Also, for every correct answer there will be 1 mark and for the incorrect answeres 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
S.No. Name of the Subjects Number of Questions 1. Physics 60 2. Chemistry 60 3. Biology (Botany & Zoology) 60 4. General Knowledge/Aptitude 20 Total 200
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR AIIMS MBBS 2019
The selection procedure is based on the merit of the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
- The applicants will have to appear in the AIIMS MBBS entrance test.
- A common merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result of AIIMS MBBS 2019
- however, a separate merit lists will be prepared for the SC, ST and OBC candidates.
- The candidates will be called for the counselling at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- during the counselling, Seats will be allotted in all the nine AIIMS institutes.
- The selected candidates will have to report to the respective AIIMS institute to undergo medical examination by a Medical Board.
- Candidates selected for admission to the MBBS course at the AIIMS should bring the original certificates/ testimonials/ documents at the time of document verification.
- No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination. The general standard of the syllabus covered in Entrance Examination will be that of 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Intermediate Science.
- The topic covered will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Oscillations and Waves, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Electricity, optics (ray and waves) etc.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, s -Block Elements, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Biology: Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment, etc.
General Knowledge: Current Affairs Business, Punchline of companies, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences was established by an Act of Parliament of 1956 as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives and functions were defined. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions.
- AIIMS has nine Institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur & Bhubaneshwar.
- The degrees and diplomas awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained in the Medical Council Act, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from other universities of India.
- The prime focus of the Institute (AIIMS) is to develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all the branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of medical education to all medical colleges and allied institutions in India.
- The other important objectives of the Institute is to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activities and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education. The educational principles and practices adopted are suited to the needs of the country.