UPSC CDS 2019 EXAM-II Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility,syllabus,last year question papers
UPSC CDS EXAM-2019, Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam is conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Military Academy, Indian Air Force, Officers Training Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
UPSC CDS EXAM-I 2019Application form is available in the month of November and exam is conducted in February.
UPSC CDS EXAM-II 2019 application form will be available in the month of July and exam is conducted in the month November. aspirants thinking to make your career in defence services, CDS examination is for them. Before applying CDS 2019 go through all the necessary details given here also do not forget to access official webpage for UPSC CDS 2018.
UPSC CDS 2019 EXAM (I)
|Date of Notification||1st week of November 2019|
|Last date to apply for UPSC CDS I Exam||1st week of December 2019|
|Exam Date ( UPSC CDS I Exam)||4th February 2020|
UPSC CDS 2019 Exam (II)
|Date of Notification||August 2019|
|Last date to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam||September 2019|
|Exam Date ( UPSC CDS II Exam)||November 2019|
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY UPSC CDS EXAM-II 2019
(a) Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka
and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania,
Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently
settling in India.
IMPORTANT ADVISE:-FOR CONDITIONS OF APPLICABILITY PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL SITE OF UPSC CLICK HERE
UPSC CDS EXAM-2019 AGE LIMIT
For different academies age limit varies as stated below:-
- For Indian Military Services (IMA):- age 18 -23 years (Unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 & not later than 1st July 1999 are only eligible.)
- For Indian Naval services (INA):- age 18-23 years (Unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 & not later than 1st July 1999 are only eligible.)
- For AFA: age 20 to 24 Years (as on 1st July 2018. i.e, not born earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 1998 are only eligible.)
- OTA (SSC Course for Men): Married/Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st July 1999 are only eligible to apply.
- OTA (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women born not earlier than 2nd July 1993 and not earlier than 1st July 1999.
- Only unmarried candidates can apply.
HOW TO APPLY UPSC CDS EXAM-2019
Aspirants can apply for UPSC CDS 2019 exam (I) by visiting the official site www.upsc.gov.in,Also do not forget read official notification in detail.
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in or directly click here to fill application form (link )
- Now, click on “UPSC CDS Notification 2018” link.
- Fill the application form with all the details such as personal, academic & other information.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Recheck all the details in the application form before filling the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Qualification CDS -I Exam 2019
- For IMA/ OTA: Applicants must hold a degree from a recognized university/institute.
- For INA: Candidates should have completed Bachelor in Engineering from a recognized university.
- AFA: Aspirants must have passed a Degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor in Engineering.
Indian Military Academy Possess Graduation or Equivalent Degree 20-25 Years
Indian Air Force Academy Passed a Degree in B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc with 10+2 Certificate 20-25 Years
Indian Naval Academy Hold a Degree in B.E/B.Tech 20-24 Years
Officers Training Academy (Women) Possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university 20-25 Years
Officers Training Academy (Men) Hold a Graduation degree in a discipline from a recognized university/institute 20-25 Years
APPLICATION FEE UPSC CDS 2019
- For General/OBC: Rs-200/-
- SC/ST/FEMALE category ASPIRANTS are exempted.
- Payment can be done by depositing fee through online mode:-by debit or credit card/net banking or by depositing cash in any SBI branch.
SELECTION PROCEDURE UPSC CDS 2019
- Written Examination;
- SSB Interview(consists of two tests i.e, Psychological and Intelligence Test)
- Shortlisted candidates will also have to go through a medical examination
EXAMINATION PATTERN UPSC CDS 2019
- Type: Objective type Questions
- Calculator: Not Allowed. Candidates have to attempt without using the Calculator.
- Sections: The question paper will constitute from these subjects like English, Elementary Mathematics & General Knowledge.
- for every wrong answer there is penalty so be sure before marking answer
For official notification click here
To got to UPSC website official page click www.upsc.gov.in
FOR MORE INFORMATION RELATED TO UPCOMING EXAM AND PREPARATION PLEASE FOLLOW AS HERE
ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL teachereducation360
On website www.teachereducation360.com