NEET 2019 Introduction:
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG will be conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards, however Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted it till 2018.
NEET is conducted for admission to all seats in government medical /dental colleges and in all private medical/dental colleges all over India
The syllabus for PG courses is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus.
As per the orders of Honorable Supreme Court, there will be a single medical entrance exam all over India for admission into medical and dental colleges. The colleges will not be able to conduct their own medical entrance exam and thus all will accept students based on NEET examination score
|Date of notification and application form||1st November 2018|
|Last date of filling the application form||1st November – 30 November 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form and fee||30 November 2018|
|Admit card issued on||15 April 2019|
|Exam date||5,May 2019|
|Result declarartin||5 June 2019|
|Counselling sessions||Soon after result declaration|
|Types of Qusstions||Multiple choice (180 questions)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS, (B.V.SC & A.H)*|
|Number of Seats Offered|| 52,300(approx) seats for MBBS and BDS
23680(approx) seats for MS/MD/PG Diploma( Number of seats may be changed visit official site for more information)
|Duration of Course|| MBBS: 4½ years with 1-year compulsory rotating internship
BDS: 4 years with 1-year compulsory rotating internship
B.V.SC & A.H: 4-5 years
- NEET 2019 Age Limit: The candidates must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December for admission in 1st year MBBS/BDS.
- Candidates must have passed the higher/senior secondary examination or ISCE which is equivalent to 10+2 examination Higher/Senior with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English.
- Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks (GEN), 40% marks (SC/ST/OBC), 45% marks (GEN PH) & 40% marks (SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH) taken together in PCB subjects.
- Candidates who are in the 12th standard can also apply. They must have to show the passing certificates complying with the percentage criteria at the time of first round of counselling.
Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats
- 15% of the seats will be filled through All India centralized counselling.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs & Foreign Nationals.
- Candidates belong to J&K are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats, however they are eligible for AFMC Pune.
Eligibility for 85% State Quota Seats
- Candidates must have completed/appearing his/her 10th and 12th from the state Or possess a valid domicile certificate from the state.
The NEET 2019 Syllabus is based on the syllabus prescribed by CBSE for class 11th and 12th Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The candidates must also refer to the NEET 2019 in order to prepare for the exam. The detailed information on the syllabus is given below.
Physics: (NEET 2019 Syllabus)
The syllabus for Physics consists of the topics given below:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices.
Chemistry: (NEET 2019 Syllabus)
The syllabus for Chemistry consists of the topics given below:
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Biology:(NEET 2019 Syllabus)
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
Also read :- AIIMS MBBS 2019
Also check :- CTET PREPARATION VIDEOS