Kirori Mal college admission schedule 2019
|Registration||15 May 2019|
|First Cut Off||June 2019|
|Second Cut Off||Last week of June 2019 (Probably)|
Kirori Mal College
Kirori Mal College is one of the constituent college of Delhi University situated in north campus. This is one of the best college of Delhi University which has given many gems to film Industry. It is a NAAC accredited A+ grade college with 3.54 CGPA.
This college is established in 1954. Kirori Mal College has the capacity to take approximately 3000 students in its undergraduate programme. It offers 23 courses in four different streams namely Commerce & Banking, Science, Arts Vocational Education. It is a 17 Acre campus with hostel and playground.
- Computer Facility Centre – Well equipped computer lab having wife facility.
- Library – A big library having lakhs of books and can accommodate 350 students.
- Seminar Hall:- College has a big hall for conducting seminars.
- Medical Room – It offers basic medical facilities with regular with the neighborhood hospital for medical emergencies.
- Canteen – Canteen facility for students at low rates and well maintained hygienic environment.
- Computer Lab:- A well-established computer center to facilitate the students with new technology,
- Bank: – A branch of Oriental bank of commerce is inside the college premises to facilitate banking & ATM facilities inside the campus.
- Hostel:- College has a hostel facility to accommodate approximately 170 students.
- Gymnasium:- College has a gym to facilitate and encourage students for better health and fitness
- Auditorium:- A well-equipped auditorium which can give wings to your dream to be an artist.
- Laboratory: – college has a well-equipped laboratory for Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology whereas it has a separate laboratory for Geography and Statistics.
- SC/ST cell
- Placement Cell
- Grievances committee
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|B.A Economics||Passed 10+2 in any discipline||The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. This is calculated as – subject in honors + one language + 2 best subjects. Ie four best subjects|
|B.com (Hons.)||B.com (Hons.)||Passed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject||Purely based on the merit list prepared by the college|
Passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology as subject
Purely based on the merit list prepared by the college
|Applied Physical Science with Analytical Methods in Chemistry & Biochemistry||Passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology as subject||Purely based on the merit list prepared by the college|
|Physical Science with Chemistry|
|Physical Science with Computer|
Third Cut off List
|B.A (Hons) Economics||Closed||92.75||88.25||86.50||83.25||87.50|
|B.A (Hons) English||Closed||Closed||88.50||Closed||85.00||87.00|
|B.A (Hons) Geography||Closed||93.75||92.75||92.00||89.00||89.00|
|B.A (Hons) Hindi||87.50||Closed||Closed||76.00||85.00||78.00|
|B.A (Hons) History||Closed||91.25||Closed||Closed||Closed||91.00|
|B.A (Hons) Political Science||Closed||92.00||90.50||91.00||89.00||89.00|
|B.A (Hons) Sanskrit||Closed||65.00||59.00||59.00||Closed||62.00|
|B.A (Hons) Urdu||Closed||Closed||59.00||Closed||Closed||59.00|
|Course/Category||General (G)||OBC||SC||ST||PwD||Kashmiri Migrants|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics||Closed||93.00||88.00||82.00||87||91|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Botany||93.00||Closed||Closed||83.66||70.66||85|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry||95.00||93.66||86.00||79.00||77||85|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics||95.50||Closed||Closed||Closed||82||85.50|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Physics||95.66||94.33||90.00||85.00||81||91|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology||94.00||91.33||87.33||84.00||Closed||89|
|B.Sc. (Life Sciences)||91.00||Closed||84.00||77.00||75||82|
|B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences with Analytical Methods in Chemistry & Biochemistry||91.00||89.00||81.33||77.00||72||81|
|B.Sc. Physical Science with Chemistry||Closed||90.33||81.00||78.00||68||82.66|
|B.Sc. Physical Science with Computer||Closed||91.00||85.00||81.00||Closed||82|
How to Apply For Admission
Kirori Mal College undergoes the standard admissions process of Delhi University. In order to apply to this college for an undergraduate course, the student has to fill out a central form that is released by the university itself. After a few weeks of the deadline of the forms, Delhi University publicly releases cut off lists for each individual course for all of the undergraduate courses across the university.
A student wishing to apply for a course at Kirori Mal College can look at the cut-off and matches his or her 12th-grade percentage with the same. If the 12th-grade percentage is equal to or greater than the percentage in the cut-off, the student is eligible for admission. The student then goes to college and takes the required steps to attain a spot in the college. The college provides courses for both graduates and undergraduate students in science, commerce and arts stream.
- Applicants who wish to take admission in any college under Delhi University to various UG courses are required to register online for all categories. SC/ST/PwD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) KM (Kashmiri Migrants).
- A student wishing to apply for Quota Admission can apply at the time of filling admission form on University Portal.
Documents required at the time of Admission
The following documents in Original along with two sets of self- attested Photocopies should be brought while seeking admission to the College:
- Class X Certificate for DOB
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Character Certificate
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificates issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from Board/ University
- Two self-Attested Photographed.
Location & Connectivity
North campus, University Enclave Delhi 110007
Well Connected by metro Yellow line