St. Stephens College, Admission, Application, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
- It is one of the oldest colleges in Delhi; This College was founded in February 1881. It was first affiliated to Kolkata University, and Later to Punjab University. Now it is Affiliate to Delhi University. It was one of the three constituent colleges of Delhi University.
- Stephens College Admission form 2019 has been released on 2nd June for UG courses.
- Candidates should check on the official website before applying for the admission. However, college authorities reserved the rights to provide the admission on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in a qualifying exam.
St. Stephens Important Dates and Events
|Availability of Application form||2nd June 19|
|Last Date of submission||July 19|
|1st cut off||4th week of July|
|Interview List||Aug 19|
|1st Batch (orientation)||Aug 19|
|Classes Starts||Aug 19|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Courses Offered||Click Here|
For Under Graduate Courses. (BA (Hons), BA, B.Sc. (Hons.) & B.Sc.)
- Education Qualification :
- Senior secondary exam in any stream from a recognized board or university of India.
- Students who have passed the exam before the last date of submission of the application form.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- An applicant must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Students studying in the final year are also eligible to fill the form but admission is subject to the condition of passing the final year exam.
- For more information visit the official site of St. Stephens college.
- Fee for the admission procedures:-
- Undergraduate – Rs 200/-
- Diploma courses – Rs 500/-
- Residency fees – Rs 350/-
- Postgraduate courses – Rs 100/-
- Fees can be paid by any mode debit, credit card or net banking.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable in any circumstances.
Counseling Session and admission procedure
- In order to get the admission in any institution or college of Delhi University, an applicant has to go through the counseling in person along with all necessary documents in original.
- The counseling session will be available to those applicants who were selected in the merit list prepared by the officials of the institutions.
- For reference, an applicant should visit the official site of the institution to check the merit list.
- Applicant must visit the official website and check the name in the merit list.
- Those who qualify the criteria and find their name in the merit list are eligible for the counseling session.
- Visit the official website for all requirements during the counseling session.
- After successful counseling applicants are offered admission in the Institution.
- The applicant needs to submit documents in original and few sets of self-attested copies for the verification process.
- The applicant has to pay the desirable fees for confirmation of admission in the institute.