Shri Ram College of Commerce
Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) was established in 1926 and got its affiliation from Delhi University. Slowly and gradually various courses have been added. The college has celebrated its silver jubilee on 1951 and decided to be an excellent college in Commerce & Economics. Lala Shri Ram was one of the founder members of this college. He was elected chairman of the governing body of the college. In 1949 the governing body has proposed to name the college after him. Seeing his contribution in college development, the college was renamed as Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)
Courses offered at Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)
B.A (H) Economics
PG Diploma in G.B.O
Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is the college of excellence in Commerce and Economics it has various departments to run the education system smoothly
Department of Commerce: The biggest department with over 80 faculty members.
Department of English:
Department of Hindi
Department OF Economics
Department of Mathematics
Department of political science
- College follows the admission guideline of DU. Candidate from all the categories must register them through centralize form issued by the University of Delhi.
- The college will announce the cut off for all categories on its website and notice board.
- All the candidates who qualify the cut will be given admission after verifying the documents required for admission.
- Disabled candidates must have the certificate of disability issued by CMO or from any govt. hospital authorized to issue such a certificate under the provision of the PwD Act 1995.
- Reservation to all categories will be given as per laws of govt. of India for (SC/ST/OBC OR Kashmiri Migrants)
- The student under the sports category must apply in a separate form available with college, admission in this category will be strictly given under the laws of the University of Delhi.
Mode of Payment of Fee
Candidates who are shortlisted for the admission must submit the fee of Rs15000/- at the college website by 12 noon next day or the deadline given by admission authority.
College Infrastructure and Facilities
- Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the biggest colleges in India having infrastructural facilities of international standards. The college has a hi-tech classroom having projectors smart board and wifi facility, roll down screen.
- Differently-abled friendly campus. College has ramps and elevators for differently-abled persons it also has modern well-equipped washrooms easily access to differently-abled.
- Classrooms are centralized air-conditioned.
- A fully equipped air-conditioned auditorium having a seating capacity of 750.
- SRCC has fully equipped two-story libraries having easy access to disabled and visually impaired students, It can accommodate 300 students. It has lakhs of books and more than 80 subscriptions to different journals.
- SRCC has separate hostels facilities for boys and girls within the campus with the facilities of wifi, laundry and kitchen mess operational thrice a day at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The rooms are well furnished.
- Seminar Room
- Sports complex has well maintained indoor sports complex having space for Badminton, Basketball, Judo, wrestling, with sitting capacity if 1200 spectators.
- Physiotherapy Unit at the sports complex.
- Bank State Bank of India
- Books and stationary Outlets.
- Photocopier outlet
For more information click here