Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2020
All India Management Association (AIMA) is the conducting authority that organizes Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year. All India Management Association (AIMA) is conducting this exam since 1988 for the admission in various B- Schools.
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts this exam for admission in MBA/PGDM courses and allied programs over 600+ management institutes and business schools across India.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) exam is held four times in a year usually in the month of February, May, September, and December.
- Number of B- Schools – There are over 600 plus B schools which take the grades of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admissions.
- Exam level – All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts exams at all India Level across India in 50 plus cities.
- Mode of exam – All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts the exam in three ways Paper Based, Computer-Based & Internet-Based Mode (IBM)
- The pattern of Exam– There were 200 MCQs to be answered in two hours and 30 minutes.
- Language of Exam – English
- Fees for MAT – 1650 for all modes.
- website – https://mat.aima.in
Any candidate, who have completed graduation in any mode from a recognized college or institute are eligible for Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Professionals like CA, CS, ICWA, are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Candidates who wish to apply for MBA to get the admission in reputed B- Schools of India has to apply through All India Management Association (AIMA) website https://mat.aima.in
Candidate has to go through following steps to apply for the MAT exam
- create login ID
- registration Uploading photo and signature (personal and qualification details)
- Fee payment.
- Saving or downloading the details.
Creating login id –
- A candidate has to create his/her login Id on clicking the All India Management Association (AIMA) website https://mat.aima.in
- For creating a login Id a candidate must have a proper email id and phone number for receiving OTP on both for verification.
- Once you fill your credentials press submit to receive OTP on registered email Id and Phone number.
- Now, enter the OTP in space provided and click on verify and submit.
- Once you submit you received a confirmation mail on your email id for successfully creating a Login ID.
- Once you Login Id created, a candidate has to register his by filling online registration form from the official website. For this, he needs a recent passport size photograph of size between 10 kb and 50 kb and scanned signature of size between 5 kb -10kb.
- After uploading the images candidate has to fill his qualification and other user credentials carefully.
Fees for the exam
A candidate can use any mode of payment provided by the AIMA to pay the required fees. Modes of payment are Credit card/ Debit Card/net banking/wallet/ UPI.
A candidate can edit his details by logging in using registered email id, DOB.
MAT – PBT/CBT schedule for 2020
|MAT – PBT/CBT schedule||Paper-Based Test (PBT)||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Last of Online Registration||24, June 2020||10, June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||26, June 2020||26, June 2020|
|Date of Test||02, July 2020||04, July 2020|
Advice: – Due to prevailing COVID -19 pandemic situations AIMA is bound to change exam dates as per government guidelines on COVID -19, therefore, a candidate A candidate should regularly visit the official website for regular updates and changes.