Common Management Admission Test (CMAT-2021)
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance test. It is organized as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. This test is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for more than 1000 colleges and institutes.
CMAT is a computer-based online Test. Aspirants can apply online form through CMAT website in the month of November every year.
CMAT facilitate the institutes to select suitable aspirants for admission in all management institutes and programmes approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) under the guideline of MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development)
This exams also help the students to reduce their stress of appearing in various entrance exams, it also reduces their mental, physical, and financial stress by providing a common platform for all management courses.
Pattern and Format of Examination
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted every year by NTA (National Testing Agency) all over the Nation at around more than 150 examination centers.
- Question Paper is comprised of four sections each section has 25 questions and a hundred questions are asked in total.
- Four section are as follows: –
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||25||100|
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Basic Qualification: – Candidate who is pursuing (final year) or has completed a bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university or institutes of state or central government.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/: – Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ should also have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institutes of state or central government.
- CA/CS/ICWA degree holders are also eligible to take this examination.
- NRI and foreign national: – NRI and foreign national can also apply.
- Appearing Aspirants: – Appearing Aspirants can also apply if they have cleared their final year exam or semester before the date of application.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Foreign nationals or NRI’s can also apply
There is no age restriction for the candidates who wish to appear in the CMAT.
HOW TO APPLY
Those who want to apply for CMAT for admission in PG courses of management can apply online every year in the month of November when official notification is out on the official website of CMAT
Aspirants have to go through two process
- Creating a Login Id:- For creating login Id an aspirant must have a valid email id, phone number for receiving OTP, He must enter a valid date of birth for creating a log in Id.
- Registration: – Once the login Id is created candidate can login any time by using user name and password to register for the CMAT any time he/she wants to.
- For registration first login using user ID & password, then enter the personal details carefully. Save the entered details by clicking save and next.
- Verify the details before final submission no window will be provided for a correction after final submission.
- Candidates should be extra careful while uploading scanned photograph and signature. Photo and signature should be of appropriate size with reflection or red eyes.
- Select programme as per your preference.
- Select the city of your choice where it convenient for you to appear for the examination.
- Pay the registration (test) fees using an appropriate payment method of your convenience.
- Once the fee is paid click final submission.
- Take the print of your application for your reference.
Important Dates CMAT 2021
|Notification||November every year|
|Date of Application||1st November – 10 December 2020|
|Fee Payment||1st November – 10 December 2020|
|Date of Exam||January 24, 2021|
|Date of downloading Admit Card||24 December 2021 – 24 January 2021|
|Last Date of Online Payment||11 December 2021|
|Date of Result||7th February 2021|
Fee & Payment Methods
|General ( Male candidates)||1600|
Some of the Important Institutes Takes CMAT
- JBIMS Mumbai
- SIMSREE Mumbai
- PUMBRA Pune
- K J Somaiya Mumbai
- Great Lakes Institutes of Management Chennai
- GIM Goa
- IFMR Chennai
- BIMTEC greater Noida
- IMT Nagpur
- New Delhi Institutes of Management (NDIM) New Delhi