Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of management studies (NMIMS). NMAT is a postgraduate university level entrance test which selects candidates for the admission in MBA courses in NMIMS Mumbai.
This entrance test was conducted to pursue MBA or other graduate management degree programmes in various institutions that accept NMAT scores.
A candidate can appear for NMAT maximum up to three times.
Exam Pattern & Highlights
NMAT is a computer-based exam just like GMAT, where a candidate gets questions from a pool, it is an online exam where the system increases the difficulty level as the students’ proceeds. A candidate has to answer MCQs only. This exam has no negative marking and no descriptive questions were asked. NMAT is 120 minutes exam where 108 MCQs were asked. It has three sections
- Language skill
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical Reasoning Ability
- NMAT is designed according to the convenience of the aspirant.
- Candidate can choose their preferred date of examination; they can self-schedule the test, venue, and time.
- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts NMAT.
- NMAT has a test window of 75 days, therefore candidate get the chance to attempt the exam thrice in this window period.
NMAT at a Glance
|Name of Exam||NMIMS Management Aptitude test|
|Conduction Body||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Online Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Exam Fee||INR 2000/-|
|No of Test cities||46|
Candidate must have qualified the following eligibility criteria before applying for NMAT
- The candidate who is pursuing (final year) or has completed a bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university or institutes of state or central government.
- Awaiting result students can apply, however they have to submit a graduation qualifying degree at the time of admission in NMAT.
- Candidates also have to check the eligibility criteria of Institutes where they want to take admission. The eligibility criteria of the institutes may differ.
NMAT 2020 Date of registration will be announced soon. Keep visiting the official website for more updates.
NMAT Admission Process
NMAT admission has four stages
- Filling NMAT admission form.
- Downloading Admit Card.
- Appearing in NMAT exam
- NMAT selection process after result (Group discussion and Personal Interview)
Filling NMAT admission form.
- A candidate has to visit the official website of NMAT for registration.
- For registration, a candidate must have to register himself on official website.
- Requirement for the registration
- Valid Email Id for receiving OTP or other registration information and other updates related to NMAT exam.
- DOB candidate has to fill his valid date of birth for registration.
- Valid phone number to receive OTP.
- Now the candidate has to fill up NMAT application form by logging in to the official website through using a valid email id and password.
- Candidate has to fill his/her personal information, Academic details city where you want to appear in the NMAT examination.
- Select five B- Schools where you want to study after successfully clearing NMAT.
- Uploading documents i.e. scanned photograph & scanned signature.
- Pay the required fee of INR 2000/- as registration fee using the available mode of payment i.e. Net banking, debit/ credit cards or mobile payment wallets.
Once the registration is complete a new option opens for rescheduling the test. A candidate has to reschedule within less than 72 hours.
Downloading Admit Card.
After Processing NMAT 2020 application form a candidate can download his/her admit card after choosing and booking a preferable exam slot.
Appearing in NMAT 2020 exam
A candidate has to appear in an exam where he has to solve 108 MCQs in a given time.
NMAT selection process after result (Group discussion and Personal Interview)
NMAT result id declared by NMAC on its official website, a candidate can log in to check his result. Once the result is declared NMAC starts selection procedure on the basis of merit of the score scored in NMAT and the score of the Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) taken together by the respective institutes.
Fee & Payment Method
Registration fee: – INR 2000/-
Pay the required fee of INR 2000/- as registration fee using an available mode of payment i.e. Net banking/debit card/credit cards or mobile payment wallets.