Admission Begins in Jamia Hamdard for UG/PG
Admission begins in Jamia Hamdard for UG/PG. check here for important information regarding admission process, admission forms are available on university website interested candidates can visit the official site to apply online.
Jamia Hamdard University offers admission for graduate and post graduate programs in pharmacy, Unani Medicine, Nursing Science, Medicine, Chemical, Rehabilitation Science, Food technology, Humanities, Management, Computer Applications, Law, Allied health sciences and other disciplines.
The students who are interested to study can apply online on University website. Jamiahamdard.edu.
|Last date of submitting Online application||25 July 2020|
|Closure of admission||31st August 2020|
The admission for the medicine, engineering and law courses will be on the basis of NEET,JEE main and CLAT scores respectively followed by test or interview by the respective department. For more details regarding dates of interview or other relevant information students can visit the official site.
The Admission of UG and PG courses will be completed by the august end and academic session will start thereafter.
How to fill form
- Click the admission link. https://jamiahamdard.nopaperforms.com/
- Enter name , email address, mobile number, select password of your choice, state city and fill captcha code to register.
- Verify your email and phone number through OTP received during submission of farm.
- Select your program in which you want to apply.
- Select nationality.
- Fill other details asked in form
- Upload required documents.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in required size.
- Pay application fee using available online payment method. http://jamiahamdard.edu/uploaded_files/Fee_structure.pdf (Click this link to see the fee structure)
- Save and download the acknowledgement form for further references.