Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)-MBA
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is one of the most famous universities in Cochin which was founded in the year 1971. It is a government-owned autonomous Science & Technology University in Kochi, Kerala.
Candidates who wish to seek admission in CUSAT MBA programme, are shortlisted through KMAT/CMAT/MAT//CAT score, group discussion (GD) & personal interviews.
CUSAT is a university level examination conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) for admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phil, M.Voc, MCA, M.sc and other university programmes.
CUSAT Exam pattern & Highlights
CUSAT CAT is conducted to give admission in different courses in the institute’s falls under CUSAT. CUSAT CAT is an online exam, foe each exam there is a code. List of programmes with different codes is given below.
|Name of Programme||Test Code|
|B.Tech. M.Sc, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||101|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||102|
|B.B.A, LLB / B.com, LLB (Honours % year programme)||201|
|MCA Lateral Entry/ MSc Computer Science||502|
Candidates have to answer 250 MCQs in three hours. For each correct answer, three marks will be awarded and one mark is deducted for every wrong attempt. CUSAT CAT result is declared online in the month of May, no candidate will be informed separately. The merit list will also be released online on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
CUSAT – Highlights
|CUSAT Conducting Body||Cochin University of Science & technology|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Score Consider for||MAT, CMAT, CAT|
|Programmes||MBA (Full Time), MBA (International Bussiness), MBA (Travel & Tourism)|
- The candidate who is pursuing (final year) or has completed a bachelor’s degree with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university or institutes of state or central government. With a valid score in MAT/CAT/ CMAT.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and EWS will be given as per Kerala state norms. (visit the official website www.cusat.ac.in for more details on reservation)
|Release of Application Form||January 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||10 Feb 2020|
|Registration with Late Fee||15 Feb 2020|
|Download Admit Card||March 27 to April 19, 2020|
|CUSAT CAT Exam||July 27-28, 2020|
NOTE: – CUSAT CAT might be postponed due to COVID 19 outbreak, so be updated by visiting the official website.
How to Apply: –
- A candidate has to visit the official website cusat.ac.in for registration.
- For registration, a candidate must have to register himself on official website.
- Requirement for the registration
- Valid Email Id for receiving OTP or other registration information and other updates related to CUSAT CAT exam.
- DOB candidate has to fill his valid date of birth for registration.
- Valid phone number to receive OTP.
- Now candidate has to fill up CUSAT CAT application form by logging into to the official website through using a valid email id and phone number.
- Candidate has to fill his/her personal information, Academic details city where you want to appear in the CUSAT CAT examination.
- Uploading documents i.e. scanned photograph & scanned signature of appropriate size.
- Payment using any available mode of payment i.e. Debit/Credit Card/ Net banking and Wallet.
Fee & Payment Method
Candidates have to pay the fee online by opting for any of the given methods of payment.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
|NRI candidates||INR 6000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||USD $100|
Note: – Fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.