ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the main conducting authority that organizes the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT). IBSAT is a university level entrance that organizes for admission in various management programmes/PhD offered by ICFAI University & all India’s ICFAI Business School.
GMAT/NMAT/CAT scores are also accepted for 2020 management programmes & candidates may not apply for IBSAT if he has good score at GMAT/NMAT/CAT.
IBS offered two years MBA/PGPM programmes for the aspirants who want to pursue their post-graduate from reputed institutes under ICFAI.
ISBAT is an online computer-based test for admission in 9 ICFAI Business Schools of India.
ISBAT is a two hours test where 140 MCQs are asked.
ISBAT institutions are situated at Hyderabad, Jaipur, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune & Kolkata.
Exam Pattern & Highlights
ISBAT is an online test conducted by ICFAI for its 9 institutes located all over India in different states. It is a two hours test where 140 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) were asked.
ISBAT test the candidates on four sections namely: –
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Data Interpretation (DI)
- Reading Ability (Comprehension)
- Data Adequacy
Questions in each section: –
|Section||Number of Question|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA||30|
|Reading Ability (Comprehension)||30|
|Data Adequacy (DA) & Data Interpretation (DI)||30|
|Total||140 (120 minutes)|
Some Other Important Highlights
- Exam conduction Body – ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( Deemed University)
- Number of Colleges under ISBAT – 9 Colleges (Hyderabad, Jaipur, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune & Kolkata.)
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Duration of Exam – two Hours
- No of Questions – 140 MCQs
- Tentative Dates of Exam – 21 & 22 December 2020
- Negative Marking – No negative Marking
- Difficulty Level – Easy to Difficult.
- Mode of Application – Online & Offline
- Mode of Payment – Online
- Fee for registration – INR 1800/-
- Candidate who is pursuing (final year) or has completed a bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university or institutes of state or central government.
- Candidate having valid scores of NMAT/GMAT/CAT can also directly apply for the admission process without appearing for ISBAT. They can directly apply for Group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- University does not give any reservation in for applicants.
- There is no upper age limit for ISBAT.
Registration for ISBAT starts on 1st July 2020 and the last date of application is 12th December 2020. ISBAT exam will be held on 20 & 21 December 2020. Last Date of downloading admit card will be 20th December 2020. Candidates are advised to download their admit cards directly from the official website. Authority will not send any information individually to candidates regarding admit card.
|ISBAT 2020 Registration Begins||1st July 2020|
|ISBAT 2020 Last Date of Registration||16 Dec 2020|
|ISBAT 2020 Exam Dates||21 & 22 December 2020|
|ISBAT 2020 Result||1st Week of January 2021|
|Selection Procedure for MBA/PGPM||2ND Week of January – 4th Week of February at Hyderabad|
- Marks cards of 10/12/ Degree (Marks Card)
- Scanned photographed
- Scanned signature.
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking/ or other payment wallets
Steps to Apply
- A candidate has to visit the official website https://www.isb.edu/ for registration. For registration, a candidate must have to register himself on official website https://www.isb.edu/.
- The requirement for the registration
- Valid Email Id for receiving OTP or other registration information and other updates related to ISBAT exam.
- DOB candidate has to fill his valid date of birth for registration.
- Valid phone number to receive OTP.
- Now the candidate has to fill up ISBAT application form by logging into to the official website through using a valid email id and phone number.
- Candidate has to fill his/her personal information, Academic details, etc.
- Uploading documents i.e. scanned photograph & scanned signature.
- Payment using any available mode of payment i.e. Debit/Credit Card/ Net banking and Wallet.
Fee and Payment Method
Fee for registration – INR 1800/-
Candidates have to pay INR 1800/- for appearing in the ISBAT entrance exam. Fees can be paid by Debit card/Credit Card/ Net Banking or Mobile wallet.