SIX COMMON AREAS WHERE STUDENTS HAVE TO FOCUS DURING CBSE-BOARD EXAMS
SIX MISTAKES STUDENTS MAKE DURING BOARD EXAMS
Dear students all of you are now stepped into class X and XII. Some of the students are enthusiastic and some are confused and STRESSED with some common questions i.e how should I start? Which coaching center is best? For how many subjects should I go for coaching? And many more questions that bothers you.
These small queries may turn into tension and pressure if not answered. Here I will help you to manage your thoughts, time and subjects which not only help you in shaping your vision about board exam but also help you to get good marks.
Actually the pressure doesn’t come to you automatically but it gets built up over the period of time
It could be from peer group, teacher’s advice and parent’s expectations. You do not have to worry about anything but need to build strong planning and time management.
Here I can help you, to make you ready not only for board exam but for life as well. Few points where you can make focus and can do best in exam.
1) TIME MANAGEMENT:-
This is the most important mantra for success. Plan your every subject, give some time to entertainment, your hobbies and play outside.
- All students spend their maximum time at school. It is ok with your school time you are there to study and complete syllabus. But time management fails when you go to another school to study again all the subjects. Now you must be wondering that, when did I have gone to another school? Here I am referring to your tution classes where you spend time almost equal to your school if you go for all subjects.
- This is pure wastage of time, energy and your parent’s money. Going for tution classes is not wrong but it needs to be planned according to your requirement.
- Check in which subject you are facing difficulty, for majority of students it is science, math and English and for some it is only math and science. Thus, ask yourself for which subject you need tution classes and go for that only, otherwise you will get exhausted and your time will run away without giving you time or space for self-study.
2) SPENDING TIME ON PHONE WITH PEER GROUP(FRIENDS):-
- You talk to your friends most of the time to make strategy for studying.
- It is good to talk, but some of you make it your habit and it ends up wasting your ample time in discussing what to study rather than actually studying.
3) NO TIME TABLE:-
- Majority of students never plan their day, week or month. You end up studying only two to three subjects specially those subjects in which you are studying in tutions classes. You never touch hindi and some other equally important subjects in which you can score good marks.
- So please make a time table where you should give space to all subjects and most importantly not only follow it but live it.
4) GIVE SPACE TO MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT AND YOUR HOBBIES:-
- While making time management plan, give some space to your hobbies and entertainment these activities may help you to bring down your stress level.
- These activities and games reduce stress level and bring equanimity of mind and body.
5) TAKE ADEQUATE SLEEP:–
- It is important to take rest. Our body requires a sufficient sleep of 6 to 8 hours. Try to sleep at night, say 10 pm to 5 am.
- Study in the morning, this is the best time for studying. Avoid waking whole night and sleeping whole day, otherwise you make feel sick and disturbed.
6) DISCUSS EVERYTHING WITH YOUR PARENTS AND TEACHERS:-
- This is very important point don’t shy away to discuss anything which bothers you, it may be anything; it is about studies, friend, teacher or some other unknown reason.
- If you are facing difficulties in any subject even after tution classes you can clear your doubts through us. You can visit our website or our youtube channel (teachereducation360) for detailed education videos
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS LEAVE US A COMMENT. ASK YOUR DOUBTS WE ARE EAGER TO HELP YOU.
Sir do you also take counselling sessions
Hi…No we don’t started this facility yet.